3rd June 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i opt for Biochemical engineering after class 12th? I have opted for PCM

Sir,can i opt for biochemical engineering after class 12 although i have opt for physics,chemistry,and maths?Can i also go for biochemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. For which courses will I be eligible after scoring 70-75% in board exam of Gujarat board? Which are the courses available in Ahmedabad?
  2. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard
  3. What should I do to pursue Computer Engineering after completion of 12th with PCM?
  4. Can I take admission in college to become a Software Engineer after 12th?
  5. Which college can I opt after scoring 41 in PCM? I have got 49% in 12th standard
  6. Which career other than engineering can I opt after completing 12th with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which type of engineering should I opt to get a good job? I am in 12th class of PCM
  8. Would it affect CA course when do not have Maths subject in 12th class? -- [New]
  9. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  10. Can I opt for Architectural Engineering after 12th science by giving MHT CET(PCM) or should I have to opt for AIEEE?
  11. Should a maths student opt naturopathy(Ayurveda) as his career? I am pursuing 12th with PCM stream
  12. Names of the IIT colleges in which I can do M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. How can I get admission to study 11th PCM after completing 10th standard?
  14. Which are the best government college in North that are offering course in Automobile Engineering
  15. Which course should I opt to become a industrial in future?
  16. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th? I have opted for PCB in class 12th without Maths
  17. Which group should I take after finishing 10th?
  18. Opting for BBA after 12th will make any difference?
4th August 2012, 07:34 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Can i opt for Biochemical engineering after class 12th? I have opted for PCM

dear,

--biochemical engineering is the branch of chemical engineering or biochemical engineering

--it deals with design of processing units of living organisms

--biochemical engineering is ofently taught as supplement subject to chemical engineering

--it has various applications in:

food

pharmaceutical

feed

biotechnology

water treatment etc

Eligibility

--in order to pursue BE or b.tech in biochemical engineering you need to have passed 12th from PCB background

--you can give engineering entrance exam for this

--Career opportunity:

medical

ecology

environmental professions

industries

Pay scale : 20,000 to 30,000

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?