4th August 2012, 06:11 PM
anjali.anjel06@ya hoo.com

Can I opt for IPCC after doing B.Com?

can i opt for ipcc naw iam doing my b.com 1st year.i had written cpt exam in 2012 june but not clear in it

6th August 2012, 04:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt for IPCC after doing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjali.anjel06@ya hoo.com View Post
can i opt for ipcc naw iam doing my b.com 1st year.i had written cpt exam in 2012 june but not clear in it
In accordance with the recommendations of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, direct access to integrated courses of professional competence is not possible. So, basically, you will have to qualify Common Proficiency Test (CPT), to go to the next level of Chartered Accountancy course.
You may have heard about the proposal that the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has done and is waiting for approval by the Government of the Union, according to which a graduate of commerce with a minimum 55% marks and a non-commerce graduate with a minimum 60% marks will be exempted from the Common Proficiency Test to determine the level and be able to enroll directly to the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

So, as per your present qualification and the regulation of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, you will have to take the Common Proficiency Test again and qualify it to move further into the Chartered Accountancy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?