28th July 2012, 12:49 PM
greatkhali

When can I start studies for CA?

i want become ca . i am studing in ty b com. when i can start study for the ca ? what study i can do ?

25th September 2012, 01:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I start studies for CA?

Since, you have mentioned your qualification as B.Com, you can start your studies for CA soon after you finish B.Com course. You can join IPCC in CA. For this, 55% marks is specified. You can opt for IPCC with ICAI. Prepare for subjects like financial accounting, cost accounting, business laws etc for IPCC exam. On clearing IPCC, do article ship training and IT training must also be attended so as to become eligible for final CA course.
18th May 2013, 04:38 PM
rx9045

Smile Re: When can I start studies for CA?

ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION

First of all you have to pass CPT and 10+2 examination conducted by the examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto to may join the IPCC.

DIRECT ENTRY TO CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY COURSE (CA IPCC):

1) GRADUATES OR POST GRADUATES IN COMMERCE HAVING SECURE IN AGGREGATES A MINIMUM OF 55% OF THE TOTAL MARKS IN THE EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY ANY RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY(INCLUDING OPEN UNIVERSITY)
2) GRADUATES OR POST GRADUATES OTHER THEN COMMERCE STREAM STUDENT(MENTIONED ABOVE)SECURED IN AGGREGATE A MINIMUM OF 60% OF THE TOTAL MARKS IN THE EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY ANY RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY(INCLUDING OPEN UNIVERSITY).

OTHER THAN GRADUATION AND POST GRADUATION CAN ALSO GET DIRECT ENTRY IN CA IPCC.
Candidates who have passed the Intermediate level examination or its equivalent examination by whatever name called conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

FEES FOR CA IPCC

COURSES WITHOUT WITH
ARTICLES ARTICLES

(1)Group 1 and Group II of IPCC 10000 12000*
ATC (all levels)
(2)Group I and Group II of IPCC 9000 11000*
(3)Group I and ATC 10000 -
(4)Group II and ATC 10000 12000*
(5)Group I only 8000 -
(6)Group II only 5000 7000*
(7)ATC 10000 -

*****NOTE*****
*Articles training starts only after passing Group I of IPCC/ATC.

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
A student should submit filled-in registration form for CA IPCC supplied along with Prospectus available at sales decentralized offices, the cost of Prospectus is Rs.100/-(by post or courier Rs125). These forms can also be downloaded from website http://www.icai.org

LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION

REGISTRATION BEFORE -- TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR
31ST January -- November exam
30th June -- May exam

because there is a gap between minimum 9 month from date of registration and date of examination.

<<<<<<<<<<<<ALL THE VERY BEST.............>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
15th October 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I start studies for CA?

can I join articleship after passing IPCC two years before
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?