3rd August 2013, 04:57 PM
Bharathi.ub

Is it better to do direct CA? I am doing 12th in Tamilnadu

I am doing my 12th in TAmil Nadu... I took the vocational group as my subjects,... I want to do CA,.. Is it better to do direct CA???? Or study b.com ( Hons) in SRCC????? If I do that how many years does it take to complete my CA??? Please help me... I am in a great confusion....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in AIIMS college? My Son is studying 12th standard in Tamilnadu
  2. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college
  3. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS?
  4. Can I get admission in any college after scoring 92% in SSC?
  5. Can I get direct admission to B.Tech with 80% marks in 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible for tancet? my birth place is Kerala, did schooling in Kerala till 10th and did 12th from Tamil nadu
  7. Can I get direct admission in B.E after completing 12th with 78.86%?
  8. Government colleges where I could get after scoring a medical cutoff of 195.75?
  9. Can I get a seat in Tamilnadu government medical college after scoring 195.25 cutoff in Tamilnadu 12th exam?
  10. Direct SSB for NDA based on 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges offering diploma courses for ITI candidates in mechanical department in Tamilnadu?
  12. What are the options for me after 12th commerce? Colleges offering BBA course? Will I have to pay donation if I score 80%?
  13. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  14. How much marks are required to study Textile/Designer engineering? Which are the good colleges in Tamilnadu?
  15. Which is the best between CSE, IT and Mechatronics?
  16. b.arch rank and marks required to get selected in b.arch
  17. Where can I get admission for CSE after scoring 55% in 12th in Tamilnadu?
  18. Can I join BDS in deemed university after completing 12th HSC in Tamilnadu
1st August 2015, 12:16 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to do direct CA? I am doing 12th in Tamilnadu

If you want to do Chartered accountancy course after 10+2 then you need to apply for the Common Proficiency test which is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in the month of June and December of every year.

Any candidate who has done 10+2 from a recognized board can apply for the CPT exam. You can apply for this exam after 10+2 at the official website www.icai.org. It is an objective test consisting of questions from Quantitative aptitude, mercantile law, economics and accounting.

You can also get registered in Chartered Accountancy course after bachelor's degree also if you secure 55% marks in it, you can get direct entry to CA in Integrated Professional competence course. To do bachelor of commerce from Shri Ram college of Commerce know to be the best institute in Delhi University, you must have at least 95 % marks or more in 10+2 from a recognized board.

It would be better to do CA course after bachelor's degree as it will save time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?