24th August 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Books to be referred to prepare for KVPY exam?

I am an applicant of KVPY of stream SA. I want to know where do I get such books for my preparation in AGRA(UP) or on internet. Please suggest me a suitable book and where can i find it to get prepared in one month for the exam?

25th August 2013, 09:52 AM
ramesh venkatachalam
Junior Member+

Default Re: Books to be referred to prepare for KVPY exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an applicant of KVPY of stream SA. I want to know where do I get such books for my preparation in AGRA(UP) or on internet. Please suggest me a suitable book and where can i find it to get prepared in one month for the exam?
There is no prescribed syllabus or books for the written exam. The written exam aims to test the understanding and analytical ability of the student than his/her factual knowledge. However, students are tested for the syllabus up toclass X/XII/1styr B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S.as applicable.
25th August 2013, 06:22 PM
vaibhav joshte

There is no prescribed syllabus or books for the written exam. The written exam aims to test the understanding and analytical ability of the student than his/her factual knowledge.
3rd September 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

which books are recommened for the prepration of the exam,should we prefer ncert books?
13th March 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

the questions will come from which standard??? is their any publication comprising of all the question set till date???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?