6th January 2012, 09:52 AM
Raghu potlabathini

How to prepare for APPSC Drug Inspector Exam? Important Books to prepare for this Exam?

Sir please tell me how to prepare forAPPSC Drug Inspector exam 2012 and refer me IMP books for preparatio

7th January 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for APPSC Drug Inspector Exam? Important Books to prepare for this Exam?

i completed my graduation in biotechnology,botany,chemistry combination. now am i eligible for drug inspector exam
10th January 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for APPSC Drug Inspector Exam? Important Books to prepare for this Exam?

Hi ,Im a B.Sc.graduate with subjects microbiology ,chemistry and computer applications. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector.
Anyone who is aware of it plz reply .
17th January 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

plz can anyone suggest as to which books to study for drug inspector exam and in which site can i find the previous que papers
24th February 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED DEGREE GROUP M.B.C
[MIGROBIOLOGY.BOTANY.CHEMISTRY HOW TO PREPARE DRUG INSPECTERS
28th February 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

hi, im a BSC graduate student with subjects biotechnology, chemistry, botany. may i eligible for the post of drug inspector.
1st March 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

please tell me some imp books & how to get drug inspector easily.
29th March 2012, 10:41 AM
Sailaja kolanu

Sir Plz suggest me sum buks for general studies and provide me sum model papers
29th March 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for DI exam?
pls reply me by B.PHARMACY candidate
22nd June 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

what are the requirements to prepare 4 the exams of the drug inspector test nd what are the criteria
28th June 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the syalabus for MPSC drug inspector and when will the exam come?
23rd November 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is naaz please suggest me very good book to prepare for drug inspector exam through phone my no. is 8144344277
18th December 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare the satistical inspector exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?