13th November 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BA general after completing B.Com, M.Com, and B.Ed course?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Com, M.Com and B.Ed and now I want to continue with my education so I want to know can I pursue BA general after completing B.Com, M.Com, and B.Ed course? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

14th November 2016, 08:41 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I pursue BA general after completing B.Com, M.Com, and B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed B.Com, M.Com and B.Ed and now I want to continue with my education so I want to know can I pursue BA general after completing B.Com, M.Com, and B.Ed course? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Yes, you are eligible for the Bachelor in Art course. It is a graduation course.
You should have the following education requirements.

You should have 12th pass in any discipline with more than 50% of marks from recognized university.
You will have to qualify the BA entrance exam.

There are following subjects in BA art stream.
English.
Economics.
Archaeology.
Anthropology.
Geography.
Hindi.
History.
Literature.
Mathematics.
Psychology.
Sanskrit.
Sociology.
Library Science.
Philosophy.
14th November 2016, 10:10 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Can I pursue BA general after completing B.Com, M.Com, and B.Ed course?

Yes sir you are eligible to study BA general course.

* Qualification 10+2 and minimum 50% aggregate is enough.
* Course duration 3 years.
* There are many universities and colleges are offering this course you can join any one of these.

List of colleges :

* Loyola College Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 044-2817 8490 http://loyolacollege.edu/

* St. Stephen's College University of Delhi, North Campus, Delhi 011-27667271 http://ststephens.edu/

* St. Xavier's College 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai 022-22620661 http://xaviers.edu/main/

* Miranda House University of Delhi, Delhi 011-27666983 http://mirandahouse.ac.in/MirandaHouse/

* Christ College Hosur Road, Bangalore 080-40129100/ 40129600 http://christuniversity.in

* Madras Christian College(MCC) Velachery Main Road, East Tambaram, Chennai 044-22390675 http://mcc.edu.in/

These are some famous colleges in India you can apply through online i shared colleges link here and also contact numbers.
14th November 2016, 10:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BA general after completing B.Com, M.Com, and B.Ed course?

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible for B.A course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for B.A course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
14th November 2016, 12:19 PM
rajneesh kumar18212

Thumbs up Re: Can I pursue BA general after completing B.Com, M.Com, and B.Ed course?

Yes, you can complete your bachelor in art course, if you have B.com, M.com courses.

You can apply after the 12th in any stream from recognized university.
You can apply for the Bachelor in art course after qualify the entrance exams.
14th November 2016, 05:00 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

If you want to continue your education then you should go for CA,CS,LLB course after doing M.com.

After completing B.ed you can apply for the teacher job through UGC NET exam.NET exam conducted by the university grant qualification for the NET exam is master degree with minimum 55% marks.

You can also apply for the government sector job

UPSC

Railways

Bank PO

To choose BA after completing M.com & B.Ed is not a right option for a bright future.
14th November 2016, 06:22 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Having completed B.Com at Graduation level, I assume you might have completed your 10+2 with Arts stream.

In such a case, yes you are eligible to pursue BA General.

There is no age limit to join this course.

But I don't think it is a good choice for you as you have already completed graduation and Post Graduation also. In addition, you have done B.Ed course as well.

Having these many qualifications, I am not sure why do you prefer BA course again. I don't think it won't be any added advantage for you.

You did not mention whether you are doing any job or looking for job opportunities.

Since you have completed M.Com and B.Ed, you can go for teaching jobs or you can also get into core side for jobs.

Doing BA course again will consume 3 years of valuable career.

If you are very much interested to join this course, opt for it in distance mode and do job in full time.

There are many universities/college in India which are offering this course. Try to know the admission procedure and crack it to get admission.
15th November 2016, 02:20 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Yes you can take admission in BA. BA (Bachelor of Arts) is a 3 years duration course. And for this course the minimum qualification required is 10+2 class from any stream.
So you are definitely eligible for Bachelor of Arts course.
But i want to say you that you have already done your graduation with B.Com stream apart from this you have also done Master's in Commerce and also done B.Ed course, than why are you want to go for BA course. According to me you don't have any need to do this course. You are a master degree student than why you need to do graduation again from starting. You can search job on the basis of your Master degree and B.Ed qualification.
The Jobs are mostly same for both BA and B.com branches. After your M.Com you can go for these areas for jobs:
* Banks
* Budget Planning
* Business Consultancies
* Educational Institutes
* Foreign Trade
* Industrial Houses
* Inventory Control
* Investment Banking
* Marketing
* Merchant Banking
* Public Accounting Firms
* Working Capital Management
* Policy Planning
* Public Accounting Firms
* Treasury and Forex Department
9th January 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed b.com, b.ed. with commerce and additional B.A.
Can I apply for REET,RTET,RPSC SECOND GRADE exam

Please sir answer me
9th January 2019, 03:05 PM
Rahul laxkar29

Sir , can I do additional B.A. after b.com and b.ed with commerce
And after can I apply for REET level 1 and 2 , RPSC second grade teacher
19th May 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir I have completed b.com this year. What additional b.a is right options for me? What should I do?
20th May 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com and B.ed on the subject of Accountancy & B.o.m....now can I join m.com??? And what opportunities after do this?
29th December 2021, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

How can i do B.A. after B. Com, M.A.?How many years it will take to do B.A?
17th January 2022, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I am about to complete B.Com Honours. Can I pursue BA in English after this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?