13th December 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA from MU and after completing it I want to pursue LLB course from IGONU so I want to know can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam? If yes then tell me how should I prepare for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam?
  2. What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  3. What is the age limit and which is the entrance to join in LLB course in IGNOU?
  4. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  5. Can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  8. How can I pursue M.Com after completing B.Com B.L.? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  9. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  10. What steps should I follow to pursue LLB course from IGNOU in Delhi?
  11. Do I need to compulsorily appear in Entrance Exam to pursue LLB? Can I do LLB in Hindi Language?
  12. How to pursue LLB from DU after graduating from VIT University
  13. Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BCA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  15. Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?
  16. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  17. How much should I score in MA to pursue B.Ed course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Ed?
  18. Can I pursue LLB course while working as a Deputy Manager in SBI? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
15th December 2016, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA from MU and after completing it I want to pursue LLB course from IGONU so I want to know can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam? If yes then tell me how should I prepare for the exam?

Sorry, the LL.B course is not available in IGNOU. There is Certificate, Diploma, PG and Advanced Diploma and Doctoral courses are only available in IGNOU. You can find the courses available in the School of Law – IGNOU, through the website link given Click Here

You can study the LL.B course in regular mode in various Law Colleges in India after completion of graduation with 50% marks. You have to clear the common entrance test like CLAT for the admission to the LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?