17th January 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to pursue LLB course from IGNOU in Delhi?

Respected Sir, I am Sunil and I live in Delhi, I want to pursue LLB from IGNOU so I want to know what steps should I follow to pursue LLB course from IGNOU in Delhi? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow to become a DC being a SC category candidate? Which Degree course should I pursue? -- [New]
  2. Can I do LLB from IGNOU while being a graduation from Delhi University with 50%?
  3. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU?
  5. Do I need to compulsorily appear in Entrance Exam to pursue LLB? Can I do LLB in Hindi Language?
  6. Is it possible to do LLB through correspondence from UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any LLB course available to do after completion of B.Com?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  9. Can I do LLB course if I am 28 years old with HSSC passed? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D course right after completion of MA from IGNOU?
  11. How can I pursue 2 years LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU? What is the fee structure and can I do this course in Hindi medium?
  12. Can I be eligible for LLB degree from IGNOU? I have secured 51%
  13. What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? Which course should I pursue to become a Space Scientist?
  14. How to pursue LLB from Mumbai after graduating with 33% from delhi University? What is the fee structure?
  15. How can I apply for LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU or SOL? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 45% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  18. What steps I should follow to pursue MBA after completion of 12th science?
19th January 2017, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to pursue LLB course from IGNOU in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am Sunil and I live in Delhi, I want to pursue LLB from IGNOU so I want to know what steps should I follow to pursue LLB course from IGNOU in Delhi? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, you cannot study the LLB course in IGNOU. The IGNOU do not offer the LLB course.
IGNOU offer only certificate, diploma, PG and advance certificate and Doctoral Degree. The LLB course can be studied in regular mode in various law colleges in India. The graduates in any discipline with 50% marks can apply for the LLB course. The candidates will be admitted to the course through entrance test. The correspondence LLB will not be considered for practicing in Courts. So you should study only the course in regular mode. The list of law courses offered in IGNOU can be seen in the website link Click Here
19th January 2017, 01:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to pursue LLB course from IGNOU in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, you cannot study the LLB course in IGNOU. The IGNOU do not offer the LLB course. They offer only certificate, diploma, PG and advance certificate and Doctoral Degree. The LLB course can be studied in regular mode in various law colleges in India. The graduates in any discipline with 50% marks can apply for the LLB course. The candidates will be admitted to the course through entrance test. The correspondence LLB will not be considered for practicing in Courts. So you should study only the course in regular mode. The list of law courses offered in IGNOU can be seen in the website link Click Here
20th January 2017, 12:03 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue LLB course in correspondence from IGNOU, you must have to complete your Graduation course in any discipline with a minimum of 50% of marks in it from a recognised University. After the completion of Graduation course, you must have to apply in IGNOU for the above mentioned course. Admission is based on the marks scored in Graduation course. Once you apply for the course, you can get admission to study LLB course from IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?