30th May 2012, 01:23 AM
Deeps. 27

Can I pursue MCA after doing M.Com?

I have done my M.com. i was not having maths my subject after 9th standard. can I pursue MCA. If not than can i appear 10+2 exam as maths my subject through any university privately?

30th May 2012, 08:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MCA after doing M.Com?

No there is way you can pursue MCA course. Also you cannot appear for the 12th exam again. You need to look for other options. If you are keen to learn any computer course then you can join institutes like NIIT, Aptech. However for better prospects it's better if you pursue courses related to the commerce field. You have options like CA, CS, ICWAI, Tally etc.
7th January 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i have done my b.com last year and now i am doing pgdca after that what should i do m.com or mca?
26th February 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get admission for MCOM after doing BCA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?