20th June 2013, 12:22 AM
kartikas

Can I pursue MSc in the field of Psychology being graduated from B.Tech in computer science

can i pursue M.sc in the field of psychology being graduated from btech in the stream of computer science as i am interested in it?will it be beneficial in fetching a career?

12th May 2016, 06:26 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I pursue MSc in the field of Psychology being graduated from B.Tech in computer science

You can not pursue M.SC in the filed of Psychology,after completing Graduation in engineering.
M.SC is a master degree/post graduation degree,done after completing three year bachelor course,m.sc in psychology is done after completing bachelors in psychology,it is mandatory to do b.sc in psychology firs, before going for m.sc in psychology.

But you have done bachelor in engineering and in no way can do the masters in psychology with having a bachelor degree in technology.With bachelor degree in technology you can only study master degree in technology/engineering,not master in any others stream.
25th June 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue MSc in the field of Psychology being graduated from B.Tech in computer science

Can I pursue a degree in archeology with an mpc background in 2??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?