1st January 2012, 11:34 AM
Gopinath2010

Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology having completed B.Sc in Computer Science? Which fields I am going to have Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

Hi I have completed B.Sc Computer Science and I want to pursue M.Sc Psychology. Can I do it? What are the fields that have opportunity relevant to these?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  3. Which is better B.Sc General or B.Sc IT? Which has better job opportunities?
  4. Can I pursue MSc in the field of Psychology being graduated from B.Tech in computer science
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?
  7. Can I pursue MSc in the field of psychology after graduating in B.Tech in the stream of computer science?
  8. Can I pursue MSc mathematics after completion of BSc computer
  9. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  10. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  11. What should I study further after completing T.Y.B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  12. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  13. What should I do to become a criminal psychologist?
  14. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  16. How to take admission in Mumbai University for MCA?
  17. How and where I can pursue Ph.d in Psychology after completion of Post graduation in Psychology?
  18. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

8th May 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology having completed B.Sc in Computer Science? Which fields I am going to have Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

I am pursuing B.Sc.(Hons) with physics as my majors.Which courses to choose next?

14th January 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology having completed B.Sc in Computer Science? Which fields I am going to have Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology having completed B.Sc in Computer Science? Which fields I am going to have Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-pursue-m-sc-psychology-having-completed-b-sc-computer-science-fields-i-am-going-have-job-opportunities-after-completion-course-547584.html#ixzz2qLxm2OjC

13th December 2018, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc computer science and I want to learn MA or Msc in psychology can I do,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?