27th January 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?

Hello
I am a Lecturer in Engineering College in Chennai.
I prefer to do Phd at Anna University?
Can I do it as Part time?
Kindly answer me friends.

Related Questions:
  1. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  2. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  3. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  4. Procedure to do PhD from Anna university holding part time M.Phil degree?
  5. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
  6. Information about part time PhD in Chemistry from Andhra Pradesh university?
  7. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  8. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
  9. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  10. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  11. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  12. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  13. How to do Ph.D part time in government organizations? Which entrance exams do I need to appear?
  14. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  15. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  16. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  17. how to apply for PhD?
  18. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges -- [Most Discussed]
29th January 2015, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?

If you have got Master's Degree with 55% marks then you are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission. In most of the Universities admission is based on the performance in the entrance exam. If you perform well in the exam then you will get admission in the program.

If you have qualified exams like NET/SLET then you are eligible for Ph.D admission without any entrance exam. M.Phil qualified candidates are also eligible for direct admission without any entrance exam. If you have 5 years of professional experience in relevant field or a teaching fellowship then also you can apply for admission without entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?