9th June 2010, 05:13 PM
deepan17m

Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University

what s the cut off for doing part time m.e .. amd what r the course offred in part time... n chennai anna university

Related Questions:
  1. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university?
  2. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  3. How to do part time M.E in Anna University Chennai? Are they providing part time M.E course? What are the procedure involved?
  4. List of part time courses offered under Anna University?
  5. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  6. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  7. Courses offered by CEG for part time M.E & M.Tech in Civil engineering?
  8. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  9. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  10. Can I pursue ME (Part time) from Anna University after completing BE-EIE? -- [New]
  11. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  12. How to do part time M.E in Civil Engineering course in Anna University Chennai
  13. How to join M.E Part time in Anna University, Chennai?
  14. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  15. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  16. How to apply for part time M.E. courses in Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  18. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
24th March 2015, 08:09 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepan17m View Post
what s the cut off for doing part time m.e .. amd what r the course offred in part time... n chennai anna university

Courses offed by Anna university part time are available in the attachment.

For more details:- http://cde.annauniv.edu/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Annaunive-partimecourses.pdf(91.4 KB, 189 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?