23rd April 2016, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I re-appear in JCECE if already appeared last year?

Sir, i have got 186 rank in general category in jcece 2015. So since i do not get mbbs seat in any medical college in jcece 2015, i want to reapperer in jcece 2016. So can I or not?

15th August 2017, 08:18 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I re-appear in JCECE if already appeared last year?

First thing I would like to let you know that from 2016 the JCECE along with other State PMTs/CETs and AIPMT has been replaced by NEET.

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same examination is held by CBSE once every year for admission in MBBS or BDS degree course in any medical college across India apart from AIIMS.

Now as far as you are concerned about the number of attempts allowed for JCECE now NEET then it has been fixed to three in which the first attempt will be counted from 2017.

So if you have appeared in NEET 2017 then you still have two more options with you otherwise three.

For details and FAQs related to NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
15th August 2017, 08:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I re-appear in JCECE if already appeared last year?

JCECE stands for Jharkhan Common Entrance Competitive examination. Earlier admission in MBBS course used to be done on basis of rank in JCECE but now it is only done on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance test.

Now, JCECE score is used for admission in state engineering colleges pharmacy colleges etc. For MBBS admission, you need to re apply for NEET in 2018 exam. From 2017, there will be three attempts for NEET exam upto age of 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?