19th April 2017, 11:36 AM
Manvi rai

How should I prepare for the exam and interview of IIM-C, Delhi? Which books should I prefer studying for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am a student of class 12th Science (PBC) and after completing it I want to get admission in IIM-C, Delhi so I want to know how should I prepare for the exam and interview of IIM-C, Delhi? Which books should I prefer studying for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for GATE exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
  2. How should I prepare for Maths subject of CBSE Board exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
  3. How should I prepare for KSET Mathematics paper 1, 2 and 3? Which books should I prefer studying?
  4. How should I prepare for ICWAI exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
  5. What is the syllabus for BFA exam of BHU and Delhi University? Which books should I prefer studying so that I can qualify the exam? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges accepting 60 percentile in CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of IAS exam? Which books to prefer? How to prepare for the exam and the interview? Date of announcement of advertisement in the paper?
  8. How to pursue PGDM or MBA course after scoring 50% in bachelors degree
  9. How can I prepare for Physics subject of HBSE Board exam so that I can pass in the subject? Which books should I prefer studying?
  10. How can I prepare for class 10th Board exam in 1 month that I can score 95% marks? Which Books should I prefer studying?
  11. How can a GSEB student prepare for NEET exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
  12. Which books to be preferred fro TNPSC Group II exam
  13. Which Book should I prefer studying to prepare for NEET exam?
  14. How can I prepare for OAS and Banking exams? Preferred books for studying
  15. Books to be referred to prepare for CAT? I want to get into IIM A
  16. How can I qualify B.Ed entrance exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
  17. How to prepare for PSU exam? Syllabus of the exam? Which books to prefer?
  18. List of books to be referred for IIM and GATE exams preparation?
15th August 2017, 08:34 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I prepare for the exam and interview of IIM-C, Delhi? Which books should I prefer studying for the exam?

IIM refers to Indian Institute of Management and for admission in IIMs one is required to qualify CAT ( Common Admission Test ).

Further for appearing in CAT you need to complete your graduation degree course in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So being a Class 12th passed candidate you first need to complete your graduation degree and then need to qualify CAT.

Further for the preparation of CAT examination you can go through the study materials by various coaching institute like Career Launcher, T.I.M.E., etc. or the books by Dr. Arun Sharma. Also you need to work on your personality which can be enhanced by working on vocabulary for which you can refer to the link Word Power Made Easy.

If you can afford coaching then you can join any coaching center offering more test series and personality assessment test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?