3rd April 2015, 02:08 PM
umashaanker

Can I seek transfer from 12th std CBSE from Andhra to Karnataka ?

My son is doing his 12th std CBSE in Hyderabad with PCB and Physical Education. Doing some health reasons he wants to relocate to Bangalore . Can he get admission to 12th std in CBSE Board in Bangalore so that he does not waste a year. Kindly advise.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for a student studying in Karnataka CBSE school to take admission in Andhra CBSE school
  2. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  3. Rules and regulations for admission in CBSE school through Transfer Certificate?
  4. Will I be eligible for EAMCET exam after passing CBSE from AP?
  5. Eligibility for CET exam in 2013 after 11th and 12th from Andhra state board and 4th to 10th from CBSE?
  6. Which CBSE school should I choose for transfer from one CBSE to another in 12th class?
  7. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  8. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  9. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  10. Criteria for kcet if I did my 11th & 12th outside Karnataka?
  11. Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  14. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  15. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  16. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  17. Am I eligible for EAMCET in Hyderabad? I've done 10th and 12th from Hyderabad but studied 9th std from Cochin
  18. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
15th April 2015, 01:44 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I seek transfer from 12th std CBSE from Andhra to Karnataka ?

There is no hard and fast rule that if a student is studying in some particular board board then he/she cannot be transferred to a school affiliated to CBSE. The procedure is simple till the time the session does not start. He can definitely be tradferred on medical grounds. But if the session starts then you may have o face some problems, So our advise would be to deal with the matter as soon as possible.

You would require the usual documents that the current school issues like the
>> Character certificate,
>> Migration certificate,
>> Transfer certificate etc.
and submit them to the new school for the transferring of your son.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?