1st November 2011, 03:49 PM
Dr shashikiran

Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?

sir,
my child is now in 9th std ,studying in out side karnataka in madhyapradesh. upto 6th std he studied in karnataka. we the parents are born & brought up from karnataka. 3 yrs back only i moved to madhyapradesh. my quuestion is shall my child is eligible to take karnatak CET or not . will he get his domicility of karantaka or not. if not wht i have tpo do to get domicility
waiting for ur reply

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  2. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  3. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  4. Am I eligible for CET exam in Karnataka? I've studied 10th std in Assam and studied only 1st and 2nd PU in Karnataka
  5. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  6. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  7. Criteria for kcet if I did my 11th & 12th outside Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  10. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  12. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  14. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  16. Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard
  17. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma
  18. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
22nd August 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?

Sir my daughter studied from 1st to 5th in Karnataka and then in Gujarat for 2 years again from 8th till 12th in Karnataka is she eligible for kcet?
20th March 2018, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?

My son had studied his 1st class in Karnataka and again from 7th class he is studying in Karnataka. Now he is in class 12.will he be eligible for Kcet 2018 as a local.
10th April 2019, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I was born and studied up to 8th standard in Karnataka...and completed 9th and 10th standard from a CBSE school in Andhra Pradesh...and at present I am studying Diploma in Andhra Pradesh...I want to know wether I am qualified for DCET as a resident of Karnataka or as a resident of Andhra Pradesh.

My parents stay in Karnataka since 21 years. My mom was born and completed her schooling in Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?