26th April 2018, 10:05 AM
A. Shubhangi

Can I study BCom in St. Xavier's College Kolkata with 75% in 12th Commerce?

Hello Sir, I am expecting 75% in my 12th standard which I did from Commerce stream. I want to study BCom in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata. So, with this percentage I can get admission and study BCom in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  2. Is it possible to study B.Com along with CA? List of colleges offering courses?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  4. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether ST.Xaviers in Kolkata offers Geography Honours course or not?
  6. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(H) in Symbiosis College of Commerce?
  8. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India?
  9. Specializations available to study in Bachelor of Commerce course?
  10. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  11. Can I get admission in class XI commerce stream in St Xaviers College, Kolkata after securing 85.33% in class 10th from Nagaland Board of Secondary Education
  12. Where can I get admission for BSc Forestry?
  13. Is it necessary to study Mathematics in 12th Commerce for pursue B.Com in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  14. Subjects availableto study in BCom General 1st year of Surendranath College, Kolkata? -- [New]
  15. Can I study BCom(Computer Application) after completing 12th Science?
  16. Specializations available to study in BCom for 12th Commerce student?
  17. When will the form of ST. Xaviers college(Kolkata) for this session be issued?
  18. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
15th May 2018, 02:12 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I study BCom in St. Xavier's College Kolkata with 75% in 12th Commerce?

Candidate must have completed 12th with commerce stream then only candidate are eligible for B.Com.

Candidate also have got 75% in 12th standard in commerce stream from a recognized board then candidate are eligible to get admission B.Com course in St. Xavier's Kolkata.

Candidate age must be 18 years.

So, you are eligible to get admission in St. Xavier's College.
15th May 2018, 04:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCom in St. Xavier's College Kolkata with 75% in 12th Commerce?

B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The eligibility required for studying B.Com is a 10+2 with 60% from any recognised board.
Since you have got 75% in 12th class you are eligible to study B.Com in St. Xavier’s college.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam results. You need to apply for the entrance exam through online by filling the application form with all the required details. The application forms are available in the month of May.

For more detailed information you can visit the official website of St. Xavier’s college.
15th May 2018, 04:56 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The eligibility required for studying B.Com is a 10+2 with 60% from any recognised board.
Since you have got 75% in 12th class you are eligible to study B.Com in St. Xavier’s college.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam results. You need to apply for the entrance exam through online by filling the application form with all the required details. The application forms are available in the month of May.

For more detailed information you can visit the official website of St. Xavier’s college.
15th May 2018, 07:44 PM
ranu shahi

To get admission in St. Xavier's College Kolkata you have to clear entrance test conducted by St. Xavier's College Kolkata individually. And after scoring cutoff marks you will get admission. If you will fail to clear entrance examination then it is not possible to get admission in any specialization of Commerce stream to pursue B.Com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?