6th January 2016, 10:55 AM
Vandanamonga

Can I study GNM being a Commerce student? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hi,
I am Vandana and I want to do GNM course. And I am from Commerce stream. Can I do GNM? What is entrance exam I need to appear?

12th January 2016, 06:13 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study GNM being a Commerce student? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandanamonga View Post
Hi,
I am Vandana and I want to do GNM course. And I am from Commerce stream. Can I do GNM? What is entrance exam I need to appear?
To be eligible for pursuing GNM course, you must have completed your 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

As you are from Commerce stream, so you cannot pursue GNM course.

The duration of the course is 3.5 years.

And the age of the candidate should be between 17 to 35 years to apply for GNM course.
13th January 2016, 09:17 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study GNM being a Commerce student? Entrance exam to get admission?

To apply for GNM course you must have passed 12th with physics,chemistry & biology.

Duration of course:- 3.5 years.

Type of course:- Nursing course

Age limit:- 17 to 35 years.
14th January 2016, 11:27 AM
ranu shahi

Candidate must have passed their intermediate with science stream having physics, chemistry, biology as main subject. It is a nursing course of 3.5 year.

Candidate age must be from 17 years to 35 years.

That’s why I am sorry to say that with commerce stream you are not eligible for this nursing course.
6th March 2022, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

I am from science stream and I want to do anm nursing what entrance exam should I need to crack
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?