27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student? Entrance exams to get admission?

Friends,
Can I apply in Study Abroad after my 12th Commerce?
What are the courses I can study in Abroad?
What entrance exams requires for admission?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  2. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  3. Courses available to study in Graduation for 2nd PUC Commerce candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student?
  5. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th ISC Commerce student?
  6. Entrepreneurship courses available to study for 12th Commerce student in Abroad?
  7. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  9. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  10. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  11. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?
  12. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  13. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  15. Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
  17. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  18. Entrance exams to study further for 12th Commerce with Computer Application NIOS Board student?
15th September 2016, 02:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
Can I apply in Study Abroad after my 12th Commerce?
What are the courses I can study in Abroad?
What entrance exams requires for admission?
Waiting for your reply.

Courses available to study in abroad countries for 12th commerce students are given below;

Bachelor of Commerce in Banking
Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance
Bachelor of Commerce in Finance
Bachelor of Commerce in Finance and Marketing
Bachelor of Commerce in Management and Marketing
Bachelor of Commerce in International Business

The student who wish to study abroad countries should clear the international English test like IELTS or TOEFL for the admission to any course. The students should also clear SAT examination for the admission to colleges in USA. These are the some examinations to clear for the studies in overseas countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?