23rd November 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA(Banking and Insurance) being an Accountancy graduate?

Sir/Madam, I want to do MBA course in Banking and Insurance specialization. I have completed my BCom with Accountancy Honours. I just want to know that can I do MBA with this specialization? Please let me know immediately.

26th November 2018, 11:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Banking and Insurance) being an Accountancy graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in MBA ( Banking and Insurance ). The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in best institutes.

There is no age limit to get admission in the course.
27th November 2018, 11:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Banking and Insurance) being an Accountancy graduate?

Yes you can pursue MBA after completing B.Com also.
Any particular stream is not compulsory to pursue MBA and one can pursue after completing any of the stream from a recognized university.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed their graduation from any of the stream.
Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in their graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?