1st August 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MBA in Abroad for Accountancy graduate?

Hi everyone, I am from Commerce background, completed my BCom in Accountancy Honours. I am planning to do my MBA in Abroad. So, I just want to know about the requirements for me to study MBA in Abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  2. What are the requirements to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  4. Requirements to study MS in Abroad for B.E./B.Tech graduate?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA?
  6. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. List of universities offering MBA(Accounting and Finance) in Abroad
  8. Requirements to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com 2nd year student?
  9. Requirements to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?
  10. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
  11. Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? Requirements to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Which country is best for MBA education and what are the requirements to be fulfilled by Indian students for studying in those countries?
  13. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate with less than 60% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Hotel Management for B.Com(Accountancy) graduate?
  15. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  16. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  18. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
5th August 2018, 08:21 PM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: Requirements to study MBA in Abroad for Accountancy graduate?

The first and foremost requirement is that you need to clear either GMAT or GRE in order to Study MBA abroad.
Next is that some good universities require 1-2 years of work experience for you to take MBA .
After this you need to appear for some proficiency and language test . That's it you have to clear all of them in order to study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?