6th July 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?

I have completed my graduation in banking and insurance.
What kind of jobs I can opt for in any organization?
In which department I should work ? Can someone please provide me the information soon as possible? Thanks!

6th July 2015, 11:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?

After the completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance, you can apply for following jobs.
->Banking Sales officer
->Phone banking officer
->Back office operations
->Probationary officer
->Insurance Sales officer
->Business development officer
7th July 2015, 12:46 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in banking and insurance.
What kind of jobs I can opt for in any organization?
In which department I should work ? Can someone please provide me the information soon as possible? Thanks!
Banking and Insurance is one of the growing sectors in the world. You can find good job opportunities with good salary packages after completing Graduation in Banking and Insurance. After completing Graduation in Banking and Insurance, you can apply for clerical position jobs in Banking sector. Apart from that you can also apply for the role of Development Officer job in various Insurance companies. However, you must have good communication skills and interpersonal skills to excel in jobs related to banking and Insurance.
7th July 2015, 10:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Banking and Insurance field has a very good scope in India, hence candidates who have done their Graduation in Banking and Insurance field can find their employment opportunities in the below organizations. IBPS (Institute of Banking Personal Selection) is an examination conducting agency releases many notifications every year. Similarly companies related to insurance field releases recruitment notifications every year for filling up vacancies for the post of Administrative Officer, Assistant and Clerical Cadre. Some of the top most General Insurance companies recruiting candidates in huge number are,
>> National Insurance Company Limited
>> United India Insurance Company Limited
>> Life Insurance Corporation of India Comp.Limited
>> Oriental Insurance Company Limited
>> The New India Assurance Company Limited
>> Agriculture Insurance Company of India

>> State Bank of India PO, Clerical Cadre recruitments
>> Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment
>> IBPS PO Recruitment
>> IBPS Clerk Recruitment
>> IBPS Regional Rural Bank Recruitment
7th July 2015, 12:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

There are so many jobs opportunities for you in the banking and insurance sector after completion of your graduation.

You can apply for the banking jobs through the IBPS or sometimes there is direct recruitment for the banking jobs.

Here i am listing some bank names in which you can apply for the job after completion of your graduation through IBPS :

** Canara Bank

** Union Bank of India

** Central Bank of India

** United Bank of India

** Corporation Bank

** UCO Bank

** Dena Bank

** Vijaya Bank

** Indian Bank

** Andhra Bank

You can work best in the finance department of the bank.

So my suggestion to you is that you should apply for that kind of jobs.
7th July 2015, 09:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for the most of the jobs after the graduation in the public as well as the private sector.

For most of the job the eligibility for the educational qualification in any discipline. But there are some window regarding the age qualification. There are relaxation in the age for the different category candidate as according to the government norms.

List of few of the jobs after the graduation is :-
* UPSC Civil Services Examination.
* SSC CGL.
* SSC CISF.
* Banking IBPS.
* Railway.
* CDS.
To get the information in the detail for any one visit at the official website. But you need to qualify in the entrance examination and interview to get the final selection in the job.
17th April 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How can i get job in reserve bank of india as accountant after complition of b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?