18th March 2019, 10:20 AM
ruktan

Can I study MBA in Canada if pursue Bachelor of Finance and Accounting over there?

Dear Sir, I want to do Diploma in Accounting course and then Bachelor of Finance and Accounting in Canada. I would like to know that I will get admission for MBA course in Canada if I do this Bachelor's Degree? Please tell me immediately.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Diploma certificate awarded by Arunachal University is a 2 year Diploma certificate or 3 year Diploma certificate? 11 2nd April 2021 01:04 AM
Which are some of the excellent diploma and certificate courses? I want to do engineering and MBA diploma certificate course 1 8th April 2019 11:34 PM
In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India? 1 20th December 2017 11:45 PM
Re: Diploma certificate awarded by Arunachal University is a 2 year Diploma certificate or 3 year Diploma certificate? 0 15th September 2016 11:58 PM
Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB? 1 15th May 2015 09:26 PM