13th November 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Which Bachelor degree in Commerce stream can I pursue for doing MBA in Finance?

Respected Sir, I want to know which Bachelor degree in Commerce stream can I pursue for doing MBA in Finance? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th November 2016, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bachelor degree in Commerce stream can I pursue for doing MBA in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know which Bachelor degree in Commerce stream can I pursue for doing MBA in Finance? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can pursue MBA in Finance after completing B.Com. The graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to study MBA in Finance. The admission to the MBA in Finance will be done through a common entrance test like CAT, XAT, SNAP, MAT etc. The common entrance test includes different papers like English, Data Analysis, Problem Solving, Reasoning and General Awareness. So you can join MBA in Finance after completion of B.Com through the entrance examination. The course is available in various institutions in India.
15th November 2016, 10:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bachelor degree in Commerce stream can I pursue for doing MBA in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have completed B.Com degree, then you are eligible for MBA course.

Because the minimum educational qualification required for MBA exam is graduation degree from a recognized University.

Your age should be above 16 years.

MBA entrance exams are CAT, MAT, XAT, RAT, CMAT etc.
15th November 2016, 10:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in any graduation degree from a recognized university, there is no such problem in it. However, it will be better if you complete your BBA/B.Com and then opt for MBA in Finance.

You will however, have to appear for entrance test for admission in MBA course and after clearing the cut-off you will be most eligible to get admission in the course and continue your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?