15th July 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in GMAT to study MBA(Finance/Accounting) in USA?

hi
i want to study in USA and planning for doing
mba in finance or accounting so i am preparing
for GMAT exam is it right or any other exam is required ...
please do reply for the same soon
thank you.........

26th July 2014, 10:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in GMAT to study MBA(Finance/Accounting) in USA?

Yes, GMAT is an essential exam through which you can get admission in MBA course in the universities of USA. If you get good score in GMAT you can get the best colleges of USA which are the best in the world. Apart from GMAT you need to appear and score well in any English proficiency tests like TOEFL or IELTS. You should appear for TOEFL since it is accepted by most of the US Universities.

For details, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?