11th July 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How does correspondence course differ from regular course?

how does correspondance course differ from regular course, ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  2. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  3. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  4. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course -- [New]
  5. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  6. Doing P.G in regular is good or bad?
  7. M.TECH OR MBA? which one is more in demand? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  9. Can I take up B.Ed after B.Com? Which one is better between B.Ed regular and correspondence B.Ed?
  10. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  11. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  12. Can I join MA correspondence course along with my regular B.Ed course at the same time?
  13. Can I do B.Ed from regular job after completing B.A from DU correspondence and securing 49.7%
  14. Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which of the course is better for me?
  15. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  16. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU having secured 47% in Graduation?
  17. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  18. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
16th July 2014, 03:36 PM
career.adjurer

Default Re: How does correspondence course differ from regular course?

REGULAR COURSE: This course involves more of classroom teaching. You have to attend your classes on a regular basis wherein Teachers teach you the subjects and topics and provide you all the necessary guidance required from time to time. You can clear your queries there and then.
CORRESPONDANCE COURSE: This course on the other hand requires mostly Self study. The study material is provided to you and you have to learn and understand it yourself. You need not have to go to the college regularly but once in a week or so. Plus the duration of the course is also sometimes more than the regular ones.
If we see as a whole, the basic difference lies in the mode of study. The regular courses have an edge over the corresponding courses in terms of acceptability, gaining jobs, recognition. But if in case you are not able to attend a course on a regular basis, then you should go for correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?