6th August 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Medicine if I have Biology, Chemistry and Sociology?

Can i study medicine if i have biology,chemistry and sociolgy?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Medicine if I have Biology, Chemistry and Sociology?
  2. How to study for medicine or biology in general?
  3. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  4. How much is the percentage required to get admission in BHMS?
  5. Jobs related to Biology and Chemistry?
  6. How can I find a government job after finishing PUC in commerce?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for medicine without Biology?
  8. Can I pursue medicine after taking BSc education in Chemistry and Biology?
  9. What is the criteria to get admitted in medical school of USA
  10. List of some diploma courses after 10th other than science field? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study for Biology, Physics and Chemistry in 11th? I have completed 10th examination
  12. Further studies after 12th in Physics, Chemistry or Biology on scholarship or loan? -- [New]
  13. How can I avail 15% outsider reserved seat in MHT-CET for MBBS(Uttarakhand)? How can I apply for the same?
  14. Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G
  15. Can I become a doctor if I have PC but no Biology in SPM
  16. Best Books to prepare for AIPMT? Where can I get these books in the district of Kanya Kumari?
  17. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  18. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
29th October 2012, 09:04 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I study Medicine if I have Biology, Chemistry and Sociology?

Hi,
I did not understand how could you take such a weird combination of subjects. Biology and Chemistry are from science genre. Whereas Sociology is from Arts. If it is an Indian school and it is a state or central board affiliated one, then you cannot have such a combination of subjects. First you verify the affiliation of your institute, before taking any further step.
Now coming to your main question, if you want to go for medicinal studies, then you can go for B.Pharma. It is a bachelor's degree in Pharmaceuticals. Then you can do M.Pharma which is master's degree in Pharmaceuticals. Or you can go for MBA in Pharmaceuticals. Then you can work in medicine company too. Good Luck.
30th October 2012, 12:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-Sorry you can't do any course related to medicine with this combination.

-Every university demands physics , chemistry and biology subjects in 10+2 for the entrance.

-You should have taken physics also in your 10+2.

-There might be some deemed universities offering any course in medicine for this subject combination.

-But in PMT examination the entrance will have all the three subjects questions. So if you don't know about physics then how will you answer those questions.

-Without PCB you are not eligible.

BEST OF LUCK.....
13th May 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

can i do bed my subject in ba is english , hindi,socicology
sir ,pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?