2nd March 2013, 04:48 PM

How to study for Biology, Physics and Chemistry in 11th? I have completed 10th examination

hello
this is divya
i complete my 10th examination i want to be a surgeon so i want to study only biology phisics and chemistry in 11th is this possible ? i hate maths social science hindi english and computer please help me

18th April 2013, 04:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study for Biology, Physics and Chemistry in 11th? I have completed 10th examination

Yes, you can select Biology as the optional subject in 12th. After completion of the course, you can try for MBBS degree. On successful completion of MBBS, you can look for MD in general surgery or related subjects. If you move in this way, you can accomplish your dream. Selection of candidates to MBBS and MD degree is done through entrance exams.
19th May 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study for Biology, Physics and Chemistry in 11th? I have completed 10th examination

will u tell me that how to study phy ,chem,bio being in 11th class ,how much time i should give to each subject?..wt strategy should i use to crack jk cet? when should i sleep and wake up?...plzzz....
26th November 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

information about cell division phases
26th November 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

information about cell division phases
18th September 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

tell me about chemicals process used for purification of organic compounds(12th cha. chem -maharashtra board std.11th)
24th March 2015, 10:31 AM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hello
this is divya
i complete my 10th examination i want to be a surgeon so i want to study only biology phisics and chemistry in 11th is this possible ? i hate maths social science hindi english and computer please help me
Yes , divya you are eligible for opting physics,chem,bio for pursue successful career as surgeon. All you have to opt for science stream in your 12th std .
For bio stream there are so much scope into it but it merely depends upon the interest of the student.
After 12th you can apply AFMC or aipmt for the study for surgeon.
As seats are limited and tough competition you should prepare well in 12 class.
At last it is advisable choose according to your interest to excel well in future.
19th October 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to top in 1st year pre-medical exam and I was not taught well in SSC part1and 2
20th October 2015, 09:09 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

It is good that you have decided that you want to become a surgeon. Your goal is decided. Now only thing that is left behind is choosing the way or route to reach your destination. You may face obstacles during your journey but you should overcome them. Then only you will become a surgeon.

In order to become a surgeon or doctor, you need to opt for life sciences in your 12th class.

In science stream, you need to go through the following subjects
Botany
Zoology
Physics
Chemistry

In addition, there will be first language and second language subjects.

It is good that many of the subjects that you hate like Mathematics, Social Studies and Computers are not there in this stream.

English and Hindi are also having the similar importance as like your Main subjects because if you are good in English and Hindi, you can communicate with people in these languages as well and you can survive wherever you go.

After completion of 12th class with Science stream, you need to apply for the Medical Entrance Exams and get through it. Depending upon your performance in the Entrance Exam, you will be given admission for Medicine course in the respective college across India.

But it is not so easy to get good rank in the Entrance Exam. So, I suggest you take coaching for the Entrance Exam from the very beginning of your 10+2. Manage your time for academics and Entrance Exam preparation as well.

Popular Entrance Exams are
AIIMS
AIPMT

In addition there will be state level Entrance Exams as well by cracking which you can get admission for Medicine course in the respective college across the state.
19th May 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after MBBS for becoming a heart surgeon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?