18th June 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc Botany in correspondence? Is it valuable to do M.Phil

Can i study M.Sc Botany in correspondence? Is it valuable for doing M.Phil?

10th October 2017, 10:49 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Can I study MSc Botany in correspondence? Is it valuable to do M.Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i study M.Sc Botany in correspondence? Is it valuable for doing M.Phil?
Yes, of course, you can study M.Sc in Botany through correspondence. But you should concentrate more to gain subject knowledge in the field of Botany. You can also join in private Coaching class near to your home. Those who completed their Graduation in Botany or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Botany course. There is no entrance exam and minimum marks required for M.Sc in Botany course.

Is it valuable to do M.Phil?

Yes, of course pursuing Higher degree course is always valuable. If you are trying to become Teacher or Lecturer then the M.Phil course will be much helpful for your career growth.
13th October 2017, 01:14 PM
narim.

Default Re: Can I study MSc Botany in correspondence? Is it valuable to do M.Phil

Whether you can study M.Sc Botany or not depends upon your Graduation.

If you study B.Com or B.Sc Computers in Graduation, then you can not study M.Sc Botany.

You should study Science subjects in B.Sc like
Botany
Zoology
Biotechnology
Microbiology

Then only you can study M.Sc Botany.

Minimum 50% marks scoring is mandatory for M.Sc Botany in Correspondence.

Yes. It is valuable for doing M.Phil.

But some colleges will give Teaching jobs only if you do M.Sc in Full time mode.

Most of the colleges will accept.
8th October 2020, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

If we pursued msc botany in correspondence will it be able to government jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?