23rd January 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year Diploma after completing ITI? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my ITI and now I want to pursue Diploma so I want to know can I get admission in 2nd year Diploma after completing ITI? What is the procedure to apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in 2nd year Diploma after completing ITI Civil? What are the document required for admission? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in BA 2nd year after completing Diploma in Information Technology? What is the procedure for admission?
  5. Can I get admission in Diploma in Engineering course after completing ITI-AOCP being a 18 years old candidate? List of colleges in Mehsana?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma after ITI (MMV trade)?
  7. Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI?
  8. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  9. How can I get admission in diploma course after completing ITI? I am studying electrician
  10. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  12. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  13. How can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma Engineering being an ITI holder?
  14. Can I get admission in diploma course after pursuing ITI 2nd year in Fitter Trade
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year Engineering directly after completing Diploma course?
  16. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  17. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Printing Technology after completing Diploma in Printing Technology? What is the procedure to get admission?
26th January 2017, 07:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year Diploma after completing ITI? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

Yes, you can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma course after completion of your ITI course from a recognised institute. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Vocational stream or ITI course from a recognised institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through LEET process. You need to appear in examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board and according to your examination rank, you will be offered admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
23rd August 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year Diploma after completing ITI? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

Iti after diploma courses full crosses examination and year etc
8th October 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Now how to iam. Completed diploma may education complete ITI. And iam joining to diploma 2 year's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?