19th July 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?

What are the procedure to get admission in usa for IT Engg after diploma.
current i m in my 3rd year (5th sem) of diploma .
How to get admission in USA ?
what are the minimum percentage required to get admission ? &
How can i get Scholarship for BE in Engg for IT

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  2. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  3. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  4. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  5. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  6. How to obtain scholarship to do MS in USA? Details to pursue MS in Abroad?
  7. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  8. How to do B.Tech degree from MIT University USA? I am a class 12th passed student
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  10. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  12. Procedure to join MIT, USA? Details of scholarship and entrance exam?
  13. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  14. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  15. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  16. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give? -- [New]
  17. Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
31st August 2016, 10:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?

Procedure to get admission in USA after diploma course :-

- Appear in SAT along with one english proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL.
- Score well in the entrance exams.
- Apply online in the institutes in USA as per your scores in the entrance exams.
- Ensure you upload good resume.
- Prepare and perform well in the interview round.
- Once selected, confirm admission and apply for visa.

There is no minimum percentage as such to be scored in your diploma course. However, higher the percentage better will be your portfolio and stronger will be your application. Scholarship can be received by scoring good marks in the entrance exams based on which the US institutes take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?