4th January 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?

Hello
I am in 12 now, want to study B.sc in Biotech in India &want to do my M.Sc in same in USA? what is the Criteria to get an admission at USA and which are the Exams to be passed & when in India? Please Guide & oblige.
Thanks-
Rishabh Rajesh Vora

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA? -- [New]
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Ph.D program in USA?
  3. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  4. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  5. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  6. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  7. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  8. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  9. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  10. What to do to study in USA?
  11. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to study MS in USA for MCA student?
  13. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  14. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  15. How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?
  16. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  17. Cost involved to study MS in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study MS in USA? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
28th November 2016, 02:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?

It is nice to see you having a career plan and aspiring for higher studies. You can definitely go for post graduation in USA after completion of your graduation in India. You need to appear in the entrance exams - GRE and IELTS/TOEFL and aim to score high marks. Then you need to choose 5-6 US universities as per your entrance exams scores and apply online. Upload strong resume and good statement of purpose. Then there will be resume screening round followed by interview round wherein you need to perform well to seek admission. Entrance exams are conducted almost throughout the year and admissions are done in spring fall and autumn fall, which is March and August-September respectively.
9th February 2019, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?

Hello, I did Bachelors in biotechnology from India and I am studying in medical Laboratory Science at FDU (New Jersey). I want to do masters in Biotechnology. What I have to do after completed study from FDU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?