15th October 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Industrial training of 6 months in companies like DLF, L&T and Hindustan Construction?

Sir/Mam,
Hello this is pooja sharma. i m in 7th semester doing civil engineering. I m looking for my 6 months industrial training in such companies DLF, L&T, HINDUSTAN CONSTRUCTION.
kindly tell me the criteria to apply here and also tell me if they conduct any of the entrance exam for this.. plz notify me soon.
THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  2. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  3. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  4. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  6. Companies offering 6 months industrial training in Civil Engineering?
  7. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  8. Which companies are offering 6 months in plant training in automobile sector and construction companies?
  9. Is there a chance to do industrial training in Airbus, L&T and other such companies?
  10. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  11. Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester
  12. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  13. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  14. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 6 months to Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Software companies which offer 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  16. How to do summer training in DLF or L&T while doing Civil engineering 3rd year?
  17. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  18. Which industry will be good for me to do industrial training for 6 months in ETC
15th October 2015, 05:15 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Industrial training of 6 months in companies like DLF, L&T and Hindustan Construction?

yes! practical knowledge is important for everyone whoever are doing engineering .

-> First , you have to take permission applicative form from college
then plan the schedule for how many days you want to pursue training there then after submit the letter to the industrail companies mentioning everything they will give you the detailed information like
*) when you to come
*) which field you have the chances more to become an expert regarding your branch profesion .
*) fare and food facilities everything.
28th July 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Industrial training of 6 months in companies like DLF, L&T and Hindustan Construction?

How to take Campus placement in LNT, HCC,GAMMON INDIA,DLF... COMPANIES in 7th semester(B.Tech., CIVIL ENGINEERING)?
30th July 2018, 12:20 PM
PRATYASHA RAY

Hello,
You need to personally write to them or send them your resume . You can also check their official websites for further information or can consult a reference for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?