1st September 2011, 09:43 PM
CH.MOHAN VIKAS

How can I join any B.E university after doing diploma in ECE?

sir,
I did my dioplma in (E.C.E), how did i join into any university for studing B.E.

2nd September 2011, 07:59 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: How can I join any B.E university after doing diploma in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH.MOHAN VIKAS View Post
sir,I did my dioplma in (E.C.E), how did i join into any university for studing B.E.
Information Regarding Admission in B.Tech After Diploma Course.

If you have completed the diploma course and interested in the higher study then B.Tech course is the best option for you. After completing diploma course you can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination. Many state government and private college conducted the lateral entry examination for the diploma holder candidates.

In IIT's and NIT's college there are no lateral entry admission. So, you can not take admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course in any IIT or NIT college. But you can take admission in the direct 2nd year in any state government and private college through the lateral entry examination which is conducted by many state government college and also through the private college.

So, if you are interested in the B.Tech course then i advise you to appear in the lateral entry examination. If you completed diploma in ECE branch then you can also take admission in the B.Tech in the same branch. After completing B.Tech course you can get a good job in a big company. I wish you will get a brightness future.

Regards
~Mukul~
2nd September 2011, 10:36 AM
ravi6

Dear,

After completing your diploma in ECE you can go for B.E through many modes.You

can go for IIT,NIT etc.

You can go to many other top universities. JEE examination for admission in IIT and AIEEE exam for admission in NITs and other top colleges and univ.

so ready for AIEEE and JEE.

REGARDS
ravi6
2nd September 2011, 01:10 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of diploma course , you want to go for B.E course, then you have to appear in Lateral Entry Exam.

Lateral entry exams are generally held on state basis.. Different states are organizing different lateral entry exams..
Eligibility :-

*The candidate should have 60% aggregate through out the diploma course..

This is the only criteria to appear in lateral entry exam..
After clearing the exam , you will get an opportunity to take admission in 2nd year of B.E course directly..
The admission procedure will taking place on the basis of your score in the lateral entry exam..
So, go for it..
All the best.
2nd September 2011, 02:02 PM
saugata2008

The only way to join B.tech or B.e universities after diploma is through Lateral Entrance.The exam has conducted by state technical board , for an example - in West Bengal the exam is conducted by WBUT.But through Lateral Entry you can't get admission in NIIT's or IIT's .For that you have to appear in GATE for M.tech after BE or B.tech.

The forms will be available in the last week of September or October of this year and you can collect the form from some SBI's or mentioned banks .

Thank you
7th May 2012, 03:23 PM
AdrianMonk

B.E is something used vividly in various states under various norms. After your Diploma, you can directly go to the 2nd year of any Government or Private Institution, barring the IIT's, NIT's or other "Indian" Institutes or such. You can go for B.Tech, which comes under the same category as B.E.
15th May 2012, 10:34 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination. Many state government and private college conducted the lateral entry examination for the diploma holder candidates.In IIT's and NIT's college there are no lateral entry admission. So, you can not take admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course in any IIT or NIT college. But you can take admission in the direct 2nd year in any state government and private college through the lateral entry examination which is conducted by many state government college and also through the private college.
27th May 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college or university in India to do BE course in Civil Branch.Please tell me!!
23rd July 2012, 06:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

You can join B.E. University/B.Tech University directly in the Second year if you have done diploma.
Since, you have done diploma in ECE. You can directly take admission in second year in B.Tech/B.E. in ECE branch of Engineering.

For that, firstly you will have to pass Lateral Entry Exam which is usually conducted by State Government. After passing this exam, you can easily get admission in State private colleges. You can't take admission in II year directly in IITs, NITs by passing Lateral Entry exam.

The eligibility of Lateral Entry Exam is at least 60% or above in Diploma.
23rd July 2012, 10:41 PM
samatha89
Member+

After completing your diploma in ECE you can go for B.E through many modes.You

can go for IIT,NIT etc.

You can go to many other top universities. JEE examination for admission in IIT and AIEEE exam for admission in NITs and other top colleges and univ.

so ready for AIEEE and JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?