12th November 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in 2nd year in NIT after scoring 789 state rank in AIEEE?

sir got 789 state ranking in aieee can i take admisson in 2nd year in 2012-2013 in nit
is there is any type of test to take admission in 2nd year in nit

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 76770 with 21 state rank?
  2. Admission in NIT after scoring 20345 AIEEE rank with 2938 state UP rank?
  3. Admission in any NIT after scoring 59545 AIR in AIEEE and 2686 state rank in OBC?
  4. Admission in NIT Warangal after scoring 49 rank in AIEEE and state rank of 1917?
  5. Which AIEEE colleges can I get after scoring 27,000 AIR and 3500 state rank in UP for state trade? Any chance for NIT Warangal?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT Allahabad after scoring AIEEE state rank of 10711?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? List of colleges I can apply for? I've got state rank 2600 in AIEEE
  8. Will I get admission in NIT through state quota after scoring 16733 in general and 225 in state?
  9. What will be my state rank and AIR after scoring 183 marks in AIEEE? What was the last year cutoff for NIT Hamirpur?
  10. Can I get any NIT after scoring 42000 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in NIT Warangal or NIT Tiruchirapally after scoring AIEEE rank of 11,000 and state widerank of 2000?
  12. AIEEE: sc category rank in all india basis and state basis will be considered or it helps in getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand or in any other NIT Institute after scoring 86.4% in CBSE exams and state rank of 2363 AIEEE rank?
  15. Admission in NIT Raipur after scoring an AIEEE AIR of 99000 and state rank of 1010?
  16. Will I get a good NIT after scoring a good AIEEE rank of 28799? Should go for 2nd attempt?
  17. In which NIT can I get admission after scoring an overall rank of 66598?
  18. Will I get a chance in any NIT college after scoring AIEEE rank of 30,000? My state rank is 1500
29th April 2012, 02:05 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: Can I take admission in 2nd year in NIT after scoring 789 state rank in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir got 789 state ranking in aieee can i take admisson in 2nd year in 2012-2013 in nit
is there is any type of test to take admission in 2nd year in nit
dear friend,

Sorry to say but you cant join NIT from 2nd year, you have to start it again from first year. There is no kind of test to get admission in 2nd year.

Thank you
25th May 2012, 01:39 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I take admission in 2nd year in NIT after scoring 789 state rank in AIEEE?

Hi

AIEEE- All India Engineering Entrance Examination is the exam which is organized and conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) every year in the month of April to select candidates for the B.TECH and B.E programs which many colleges and universities offer through the AIEEE exam.

As you may know the Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply and sit for the AIEEE exam is that you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India with over 60% aggregate.

Also the AIEEE grants 3 consecutive attempts to an applicant. One the year of boards and the other two the following years.

Now according to your question, you have score 789 state rank in AIEEE, but have not mentioned your state.

Also I think you have taken second attempt, and so now you are seeking admission in the 2nd year of any college directly.

I must tell you that there is no such provision to get admission in ANY NIT's directly in the 2nd year. If you have scored good rank and marks in your 2nd attempt in AIEEE, then you have to join in the 1st year itself.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
25th May 2012, 02:29 PM
VIVEK2525

Default Re: Can I take admission in 2nd year in NIT after scoring 789 state rank in AIEEE?

Hi friends,

As you may know the Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply and sit for the AIEEE exam is that you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India with over 60% aggregate.

Also the AIEEE grants 3 consecutive attempts to an applicant. One the year of boards and the other two the following years.

Now according to your question, you have score 789 state rank in AIEEE, but have not mentioned your state.

Also I think you have taken second attempt, and so now you are seeking admission in the 2nd year of any college directly.

I must tell you that there is no such provision to get admission in ANY NIT's directly in the 2nd year. If you have scored good rank and marks in your 2nd attempt in AIEEE, then you have to join in the 1st year itself.

All the best

vivek
25th May 2012, 02:35 PM
VIVEK2525

Hi friends,

All the best

vivek
3rd June 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I got 84% in HSC.got 70.75% in MU B.E(MECH). I want to get admission in any of BIT or NIT for second year(preferable) or 1st year.I actually failed to appear for BITSAT and AIEEE .So i m finding for a way to get in this university or any good university...please help me out.
THANK YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?