4th April 2012, 09:48 AM
missrani

Which College is a best choice for me to do Fine Arts course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?

Sir/Mam
Which college is best for Fine arts?
And is there any Entrance Exam for this?
How May I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  2. Is it good to join Fine Arts after 12th Commerce? Which college to choose?
  3. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  4. Is there any common entrance for fine arts? What is the difference between them?
  5. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?
  8. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce? -- [New]
  9. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  10. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
  11. Books to be referred for fine arts?
  12. What kind of entrance test do I have to undertake to get admission in Fine Arts after 12th? Dates of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  14. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  15. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  16. When the forms will be available for JJ School of Arts? Difference between Fine Arts and Applied Arts?
  17. Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?
  18. Reference books to prepare for DU Bachelor of Fine Arts entrance exam?
4th April 2012, 01:10 PM
rounak_online

Default Re: Which College is a best choice for me to do Fine Arts course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?

dear friend
For arts course Delhi university is very good, specially north campus. Rather there other many colleges in INDIA like one presidency college in Kolkata. ICFAI university. Symbiosis.
many more.

Hope you find this information useful.
Balram
4th April 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which College is a best choice for me to do Fine Arts course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?

Thank you
Balram

Is there be any Common Entrance Exam for this?
or we need to apply to colleges individually??
4th April 2012, 09:38 PM
missrani

Thank You
Balram

Is there any common entrace exam for this?
or I need to apply in differnt colleges?
13th April 2012, 12:56 AM
missrani

Do you know about good colleges in mumbai?
19th April 2012, 12:29 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>>> Introduction :
Fine Arts
actually is a course offered for creative and innotiative minds and the course primarily includes painting, dance, theater, architecture, photography and printmaking.
>>> Top institutes offering Fine Arts course in India :
1. Kinkini Dhvani Institution of Performing Arts, Noida (Utta Pradesh)
2. Abhinay, New Delhi (Delhi)
3. Academy of Arts of India, Chennai (Tamilnadu)
4. Academy of Modern Dance, Chennai (Uttar Pradesh)
5. Akhila Bhartiya Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Miraj (Maharashtra)
6. Allahabad University : Faculty of Arts, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
7. Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar (Tamilnadu)
8. Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar (Punjab)
9. Banaras Hindu University : Faculty of Performing Arts, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
10. Banasthali University : Faculty of Fine Arts, Banasthali (Rajasthan)

> Hope the data provided above will be helpful to you.
2nd June 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

i need to take mastars of fine arts fourms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?