24th February 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission to CS course after scoring 64% in 12th Commerce with grace marks?

Sir, i have scored 64% in 12th commerce, but i was awarded grace in 11th. can i take admission in to cs course?

24th February 2011, 10:49 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission to CS course after scoring 64% in 12th Commerce with grace marks?

Hi;

Yes you can surely do a computer course after even this performance of scoring marks.

You can do Bachelor of computer application course which is a course of 3 years
you can get admission in any of college who is awarding this degree

so this is best choice you can do after 12th.
25th February 2011, 06:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission to CS course after scoring 64% in 12th Commerce with grace marks?

Hello friend,
To pursue CS course, the minimum educational qualification required is +2 from a recognized board. There is no standard set for the percentage of marks and neither its restricted to a particular stream. So any individual, with +2 qualification may enroll for the foundation program, which will be followed by Executive Program and Professional Program.

The last date of registration is 28th of February to appear in the examination conducted same year in the month of December and 31st of August for the examination conducted next year in the month of June.

For admission, please contact

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727

Website - www.icsi.edu
14th April 2011, 12:26 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have scored 64% in 12th commerce, but i was awarded grace in 11th. can i take admission in to cs course?
hi friend

yes you are eligible for cs and below are the criteria.....

-- to join the Foundation program of the Company Secretary Course you need to have successfully pass 10+2 or equivalent in any stream.

The foundation course of CS is an 8 month course...

. After completing the Foundation course you can apply for the Executive program

.-- The candidates who qualified the executive program are eligible for professional programme.

--After completing the professional program in the CS, the you will become the Associate Member of ICSI.

best regard
14th April 2011, 12:29 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

As you have complete your 12th standard,you can appear for CS exam.

Duration of the course is 8 months
14th April 2011, 01:24 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
After completeing 12th with commerce if you want to apply for Company Secretary (CS), then you are eligible.

If you have qualified your 11th standard with grace it doesn't matters at all.

Eligibility criteria for CS is that candidate must have completed 12th.

So, don't worry you are eligible.

For complete details please visit www.icsi.edu

All the Best...
14th April 2011, 04:35 AM
babydoll

Hello friend,
The Company Secretary course has three phases that is.,
*Foundation program
*Executive program
*Professional program

For the foundation course the eligibility is 12th pass. The candidate who passed 10+2 from science and commerce can apply for the CS foundation program.
After completion of Foundation you are eligible for Executive program and finally completion of professional course you are the associated member of ICSI.
So, you are eligible for the Foundation Course as you have passed 12th from commerce stream.
The date of registration start will be 28th of February'11. So make it fast as the last date will be last week of Feb'11.
Good luck!!!
14th April 2011, 05:22 AM
Samad M
Member+

hello dear,
offcourse you can easily get cs in any of the top 10 college.
As your marks are good.by the way you have chosen the right course it has many opportunities.best of luck and complete your cs course all the three attempts.
if you any more doubts feel free to ask.
Thanks
Samad M.
14th April 2011, 06:42 AM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

Hi

You can Eligible For CS Course

All The Best
14th April 2011, 08:24 AM
Taurus007

hii

take admission to CS course after scoring 64% in 12th Commerce with grace marks
To pursue CS course, the minimum educational qualification required is +2 from a recognized board. There is no standard set for the percentage of marks and neither its restricted to a particular stream. So any individual, with +2 qualification may enroll for the foundation program, which will be followed by Executive Program and Professional Program.
The last date of registration is 28th of February to appear in the examination conducted same year in the month of December and 31st of August for the examination conducted next year in the month of June.
For admission, please contact
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727
Website - www.icsi.edu
Yes you can surely do a computer course after even this performance of scoring marks.

good luck
14th April 2011, 10:56 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yes you can take admission in CS course. 64% marks is a moderate marks. most of the examination give eligibility criterion minimum of 60%. for CS course also you should have 12th pass qualification with 60% marks.

there are three different courses in company secretary starting with foundation course.

for all details about company secretary course visit the website http://www.icsi.edu/
after completion of CS course job opportunity and scope is very good.

best wishes.
14th April 2011, 11:20 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes after completing your 12th, you are eligible to apply for CS foundation course. To appear in this examination, you have to pass in your 12th examination in arts, science and commerce stream.

The duration of the foundation course is 8 month.

And you have to pay the fees of Rs 3600 at the time of admission.

So, please dont worry, if you are intrested in CS course, then please apply for it because you are eligible for CS Foundation course, and if you want to get more information, then please visit the official website -

http://www.icsi.edu
14th April 2011, 06:14 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Yes you can do the course.According to the eligibility you should be 10+2 pass.
14th April 2011, 08:13 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,

Thanks.
14th April 2011, 09:52 PM
hari om yadav

dear,
you are surely eligible to apply CS course.
you have to pass 12th with arts, science and commrece stream.
14th April 2011, 11:34 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

yes, dear friend .you can take admission to cs course with your specified marks...

good luck
15th April 2011, 03:41 PM
devendergora

Yes, you can do but you are not eligible for Btech in cs, you can do BCA.
4th May 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

hello sir now i am pursuing cs executive level what are da ways to go to abroad and what would be da scale -chaitanya from hyderabad
12th May 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

job opportunity after cs?
13th May 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a teacher but I choose commerce after 10th. what should I do after12th?
5th June 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir what is da procedure of getting pass in foundation programme of cs. if i get 65 in eng & business comm.,60 in eco & statistics,58 in financial accounting nd 50 in law & management den m considered to b pass or not..plz reply me as soon as possible
27th May 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

sir,
is i'm eligible to take admission to computer engg after scoring 56.6% in class 12 cbse with stream -computer science.(and i have attended keam & jee main)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?