20th August 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get grace marks twice or more in a B.Tech degree?

I am a final year student of B.Tech Aurangabad Bamu University. I am having atkt in my one of my subject only. I just want to know one thing from you. I got grace in my third year of 6 marks. Can I get grace of 7-8 marks in 4th year? Please, is there any rule of B.Tech to give grace only once in four year of degree? Please reply soon. I hope my request doesn't go on deaf ears. Please do reply.

30th August 2016, 11:34 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Can I get grace marks twice or more in a B.Tech degree?

--B.Tech is one of the best option which has good opportunities around us nowadays. It will be very helpful if you have mentioned the name of the Degree you are obtaining from Aurangabad Bamu University.

--It is important to get cleared in all subjects and there is no thing like Grace marks in Degree Exams and moreover you are a professional and getting marks in such a way is not good for the standard of your calibre.

--There is no assurance can be given in case of grace marks but in case you are doing well in exams then you can claim for marks which is challenging and assured.

--It is always better that you do your part honestly and wait for the result which will be definitely in your side if you put efforts.
31st August 2016, 09:26 PM
adityasingh89

In B.Tech you can get grace marks in all the semesters, but there are some restrictions regarding in how much marks or in how many subjects can grace be awarded. It varies college to college. You can go to examination cell of your college to find out this.
Example of grace:
You can get total of 10 marks grace every sem, in maximum 3 subjects. etc
5th January 2022, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

My total EGP is 1477 cgpa is 60.8 and am pass in b tech 2017_18 then what is my obtain mark from out of
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?