13th July 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission for engineering entrance while studying 12th standard?

Can i get admission of engeenering entrance exam while studying +2 standard? Im only 18 years old and now im studying at +2 standard.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  2. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams? -- [New]
  3. How much percentage I need in 12th standard to get admission in IIT engineering college of Pune
  4. How many chances are allowed in IIT entrance exam? I am studying in 12th standard
  5. How to join AIIMS while studying in 12th standard?
  6. How to take admission in NDA and IMA while studying in 12th standard in commerce stream
  7. How can I become an engineer? I want to concentrate in maths
  8. How to get admission in SRCC after studying in class 12th? What is the least percentage required in 12th
  9. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  10. Which Entrance Exam should a candidate appear after completion of 12th science for getting admission to Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  11. Which subjects should I opt in class 11th to become an Architecture? Are science subjects required? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What shall I do to pursue IIT having completed 10th recently?
  13. Various entrance tests for admission in Genetic Engineering?
  14. What shall I do to complete Engineering in Army pursuing 12th standard? Which Exam should I give for this?
  15. After completing 10th and 12th from AP am I eligible for KCET and COMEDK? I want to take admission for engineering after studying PCM
  16. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  17. How to do engineering in Bangalore?
  18. How to do B.Tech after completing inter with 75%
8th December 2014, 04:54 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: Can I take admission for engineering entrance while studying 12th standard?

You can fill the form of Engineering Entrance exam after passing 12th or appearing in 12th exam and waiting for result. Approximately all Engineering entrance exam form publishes in November to January. You can give some Engineering entrance exam to take admission in some Government(IITs and NITs) and State level Colleges as, IIT MAINs, IIT Advanve, VITEE, WBJEE, CUSAT, JMI, AMU, BHU, IPU, SRMEE, etc
19th May 2021, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission for engineering entrance while studying 12th standard?

What are the studies after inter for dsp
30th May 2021, 06:53 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Class 12th studying students are eligible to apply for the Engineering entrance exams.

Clearing the entrance tests, you can take the admission in the Engineering college of your choice.

Preparation for the same starts right from the 11th standard and reaching on the completion of 12th, you become well educated for any entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?