24th June 2012, 06:29 PM
angelgolu

Can I take admission in ICWA after doing 12th?

can i take admission in ICWA , i have done 12th and currently pursuing in (3rd sem)

8th August 2012, 10:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in ICWA after doing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelgolu View Post
can i take admission in ICWA , i have done 12th and currently pursuing in (3rd sem)
Minimum level of education necessary to pursue Cost and Work Accountancy course is 10+2. Students who have passed 10+2 level exams are eligible to register for the Foundation stage of the Cost and Work Accountancy course.

The registration process is carried out throughout the year by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India and in order to get yourself registered for the course, you will have to obtain the registration form from your nearest Regional Council of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

The program comprise of the following stages and you will have to complete and qualify each of these stages to become an associate member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India and take up the profession:
  • Foundation Course
  • Intermediate Course
  • Final Course
  • Management Training

The Institute of Cost Accountants of India offers the program through Correspondence mode as well as through oral coaching scheme. The oral classes are conducted at study centers accredited by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

For more information, refer to:
www.students.icwai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?