14th March 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How should I take admission in ICWA after completing B.Com?

i have completed my B.com, i want to take the admission in ICWA so pls send me full detail of it.......

17th March 2012, 05:58 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I take admission in ICWA after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my B.com, i want to take the admission in ICWA so pls send me full detail of it.......
The Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India offers the course and it do not conducts any entrance examination to consider students for admission into its course.
Students from any stream and irrespective of marks secured in the qualifying examination, are eligible to pursue the course.
Being a graduate, you will get full exemption from the Foundation Course and hence, you may directly enroll for the Intermediate course, which is followed by the following stages of the course:

Final Course
Modular Training
Computer Training

The Institute offers oral coaching at various study centers, spread all over India, accredited by it. However, this is optional and students not willing to attend classes may simply opt for the Distance Mode.

To take admission, you will need to contact the Regional Council of Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India, located in your city/state.

For complete information, refer to the official website of the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India.
16th June 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

my sister completed my B.com, i want to take the admission in ICWA so pls send me full details
16th March 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

b.com graduation with45%
24th March 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I AM A B.TECH MECHANICAL ENGINEERING WORKING IN A PUBLIC SECTOR BANK. WHICH COURSE OF ICWA CAN I JOIN AND HOW IT CAN HELP ME IN MY CARRER?
10th June 2013, 10:16 PM

Unhappy Re: How should I take admission in ICWA after completing B.Com?

i have completed my B.com, i want to take the admission in ICWA so pls send me full detail of it
11th June 2013, 01:49 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i have completed my B.com, i want to take the admission in ICWA so pls send me full detail of it
ICWAI course is conducted in 3 stages
Foundation
Intermediate
Final

Since you have completed your Graduation, you would get direct admission in the Intermediate Stage

Intermediate Course - You have to study the below subjects
Paper 1 : Financial Accounting
Paper 2 : Laws, Ethics and Governance
Paper 3 : Direct Taxation
Paper 4 : Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Paper 5 : Operation Management & Information System
Paper 6: Cost and Management Accountancy
Paper 7: Indirect Taxation
Paper 8 : Company Accounts and Audit
24th July 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLITE B.COM AFTER I WANT TO DO ICWA PLEASE TELL ME COMPLETE DETAIL SEND MY EMAIL ID [email protected] WHEN FILL FOURM
5th February 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I have Completed Cima Advanced Diploma what excemptions can I get
Thanks
28th March 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i complete my b.com i have 70 % marks in b.com i want to do icwai plz tell me details and i want do cost and management and also company and cost acconut plz send me details of both subjecj my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?