9th July 2013, 07:38 PM
padmabca

Can i take admission for M.Tech after completing MSc computer science

I have completed my M. Sc. Comp. Sci. Can I take admission to M. Tech. pls suggest all the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  2. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  3. Can I do M.Tech in CSE after completing BSc in computer science
  4. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  5. Is it possible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in computer science after completing MSc computer science?
  6. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  7. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  8. Which college gives direct admission to M.Tech after completing BSc in computer science? What is the criteria for admission in M.Tech?
  9. Which is better M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  11. How to do MCA through distance education after completing MSc in computer science? Fee structure and admission schedule?
  12. Can I go for MSc computer science after completing BSc computer science
  13. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  14. Can I do MSc in computer science after completing diploma in computer science -- [New]
  15. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  16. Is it advisable to do correspondence in MSc Computer Science after completing B.E in Computer Science?
  17. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  18. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
12th June 2014, 12:50 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i take admission for M.Tech after completing MSc computer science

Having completed M.Sc in Computer Science, you are eligible to get admission for M.Tech course.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

You have to apply for GATE Exam and get through it.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This Entrance Exam is being conducted once in a year by IITs to recruit the candidates for M.Tech course.

As per eligibility,

All the candidates who have completed Graduation in Engineering or Post Graduation with technical courses like M.Sc Computer Science are eligible to join this course.

No minimum percentage of marks are required for the candidates in Graduation.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of Engineering course are also eligible to apply for this Exam.

There is no upper age limit at all for the candidates to apply for this Exam.

In addition, there is no limit on the number of attempts for this Exam. One can take this exam as many times as they wanted.

So, I suggest you to have good preparation for GATE Exam and crack it.

Now a days, many of the public sector companies are hiring the candidates only on the basis of GATE score itself. Such an importance is there for this Exam.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?