27th July 2011, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Which college gives direct admission to M.Tech after completing BSc in computer science? What is the criteria for admission in M.Tech?

sir, i am completed my bsc in computer science and want to do M TECH , Is it possible? which college gives direct admission to mtech, or what criteria to take admission in mtech.
please suggest.

11th October 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college gives direct admission to M.Tech after completing BSc in computer science? What is the criteria for admission in M.Tech?

i failed in second puc supply i can write cet in 2014....
2nd February 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college gives direct admission to M.Tech after completing BSc in computer science? What is the criteria for admission in M.Tech?

can i do m.tech in computer science if i completed my engineering in electrical and electronics branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?