18th July 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in MBA course after doing B.Ed with 65% marks?

I have done b.ed. with 65% marks in 2010. can i take admission in MBA course on the base of b.ed. degre?

29th February 2012, 06:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in MBA course after doing B.Ed with 65% marks?

You can apply for the MBA course after completing your B.Ed course. But the admission for the MBA course cannot be secured on the basis of your B.Ed. You might have taken the B.Ed with an objective to go in to the academic field. MBA admission requires a graduation in any discipline with around 50% of marks. The selection for this course will be based on the score secured in the MAT/CAT or similar sort of entrance exam. The last round of selection will be a GD and a personal interview round.
29th February 2012, 11:56 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I take admission in MBA course after doing B.Ed with 65% marks?

dear friend,

B.Ed. - Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility Criteria :

1. A candidate must have bachelor degree with 50% of marks.
2. Candidate must have the age between 21 to 35.
3. must not have any backlogs.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FEES STRUCTURE 4 MBA & MCA.pdf(51.0 KB, 87 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?