27th May 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBA if secured 50% in first 2 years of B.Com?

Sir,
I am doing B.Com final year. I am interested to study MBA. But admission for MBA my last two year aggregate % is only 50% and not sufficient for admission in MBA. And in final year its very difficult to me gain 80% then my marks is only 60%. I want do the MBA regular after B.Com. So, I am eligible for MBA course though I have only 50% marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MBA course having secured 46% in B.Com?
  2. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Am I eligible to study MBA if secured 47% in B.Com? Is there sports quota available in MBA colleges?
  4. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  5. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  6. Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam having secured 60% in B.Com, 72% in PGDCA and with a CGPA of 6.13 in MBA with Finance?
  7. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  8. After scoring 59% in MBA(HR) and 54% in LLM am I eligible for NET?
  9. Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  10. Entrance exams to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 46% in B.Com?
  11. Can I get scholarship to study MBA through CAT if secured 43.5% in B.Com?
  12. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  13. Net Set exam eligibility? which subject I should choose if I have done Bcom and MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course to study in Abroad after B.Com other than MBA?
  15. Am I eligible for M.Com in DU through correspondence after securing 64% in B.Com?
  16. Guidelines for pursuing MBA Abroad?
  17. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before
  18. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
31st May 2015, 08:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA if secured 50% in first 2 years of B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to study MBA (Master of Business Administration) course having secured 50% marks in Graduation.The minimum percentage you must score in order to be eligible for doing MBA course is "50% marks and above". The detailed Educational Qualification and Minimum percentage required is given below.

Educational Qualification:

>> Candidates must have passed "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation (10+3 or 10+4) in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are appearing their final year of Graduation are also eligible to appear in MBA Entrance Examination and eligible to do MBA course.

Minimum Percentage Required:

For General Category Candidates - 50% marks

For Reserved Category Candidates - 45% marks

Entrance Examinations you can Appear in:

>> Common Admission Test (CAT)

>> Management Aptitude Test (MAT)

>> Xavier's Aptitude Test (XAT)

>> SNAP Test

>> Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?