4th April 2011, 04:51 PM
ritesharma

Can I take admission in MCA while my results are pending?

im doing bca and my semester ends on september2011 and result decleares in december2011 so can i take admission in mca as my result is pending??

4th April 2011, 06:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in MCA while my results are pending?

Whenever you join for any course it is important that you should have completed the course. Even those who have appeared for the finals can join. But there will be specified time frame by which you will need to submit the proof of clearing the exam. If you donot clear the exam your admission will be cancelled. You must be sure to secure the required marks and only then go for further studies
30th July 2011, 10:36 AM
0nitesh

no you can not take sdmission.
9th August 2011, 11:39 AM
Lyk23

HI FRIEND,

* yes but it requires some formalities which you have to do .

* IN my opinion you should complete the course first then you can go for higher studies.

* Even though final year of UG students can join.

* But there will be specified time frame by which you will need to submit the
proof of clearing the exam.

* If you fail to clear the exam your admission will be cancelled.

GOOD LUCK!
16th October 2011, 12:18 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Whenever you join for any course it is important that you should have completed the course. Even those who have appeared for the finals can join. But there will be specified time frame by which you will need to submit the proof of clearing the exam. If you donot clear the exam your admission will be cancelled. You must be sure to secure the required marks and only then go for further studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?