7th June 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to become software engineer after BCA?

I want to become an software engineer so after bca what can I do...pleaes tell me

25th July 2012, 11:21 PM
kalyan chakri

Default Re: How to become software engineer after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become an software engineer so after bca what can I do...pleaes tell me
just be perfect with c and java...that's it....you will become a s/w engineer if ur skills(talking,leadership etc..)are high..
good luck
4th September 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO BECOME A SOFTWARE ENGENEERING AFTER B.C.A OR 12TH THROUGH COMMERCE
5th February 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to became software architerture after BCA what i can do for it?????????
6th February 2014, 08:26 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you have completed your BCA course. It would be a right choice for you to become a Software Engineer. For this, I suggest you to complete your MCA course at Post Graduation level.

For the position of Software Engineer, generally the candidates who have completed B.Tech or MCA will be absorbed.

As you have completed your Graduation in BCA, you have to complete MCA course to get desired position.

To join MCA course, you have to crack Entrance Exam. Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for the candidates for MCA course.

If you want to get admission for this course in NITs, you have to crack NIMCET Exam.

Have good preparation for the respective Entrance Exam and crack it.

After this course, you can male your entry into any of the top IT companies like
TCS
Wipro
Infosys
Microsoft
Google
Oracle
Dell etc.

Make sure that you should be having minimum 60% of marks in all your academic levels without any pending backlogs.

Then only you will be eligible for the recruitment procedure of these companies.

Try to get admission for this course in a top college so that
-you can gain good subject knowledge
-you can build strong communication skills
-you will easily get job through campus placements.

Wish you all the best.
19th June 2014, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

is there any possibility to become direct software engineer after complete the bca??
5th September 2014, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

after acomplishment of all systematic courses for software engineering and are capable to work for top it companies respectively what next i shall plan to launch my own it industry efficiently and quickly?
28th April 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How to become a asoftware engineer ? Is it is possible to become after completeing BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?