8th February 2011, 07:48 PM
riddhi.thakkar

Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?

i wnt 2 knw that is there any entrance exam for diploma in fine arts?? and wts the fees??

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same? Admission dates for the same?
  3. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same?
  4. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission criteria and fee structure of Diploma in Fine Arts in Kalamandir School of Arts, Bangalore?
  6. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  7. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  8. Fee structure for diploma in Fine Arts from Laxmipati University, Rajasthan?
  9. Details of courses in diploma in Fine Arts?
  10. List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in Chennai?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Bharatanatyam in Lasya College of Fine Arts? Course duration and fee expenses?
  12. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
  13. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Fine Arts in Bangalore?
  14. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine arts with commerce stream and secretarial practice as an optional subject? Entrance exams details for the same?
  15. How may I get previous year question papers of JJ school of arts?
  16. Which Diploma can i do after 12th from Fine Arts to become a Journalist?
  17. Can I get admission in Master's Degree being a Diploma holder of 4 years Fine Arts course?
  18. Entrance exams available to study Fine Arts Diploma course?
15th February 2011, 07:57 PM
Saikiran M

Smile Re: Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?

There are many Diploma Courses Offered in almost all the categories of the
Technical Education as well as Non Technical Education. Various Exams are
conducted at college/university/state levels. Fees and others such aspects
varies in accordance to your choice,etc. You can refer the below given Links
for the same.

-> Primary Suggestion (Recommended)
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FINE ARTS

This is located in Uttar Pradesh. Its Provides a Wide range of courses in Fine Arts.
www.iifaindia.org

-> State Level Diploma Entrance Tests

15th February 2011, 11:51 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

Default Re: Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddhi.thakkar View Post
i wnt 2 knw that is there any entrance exam for diploma in fine arts?? and wts the fees??

Please reply

thanks
hi....
yes you can go for diploma in fine arts..
the entrance are
1-ceep
2- det
16th April 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?

ya i will have done ATD art teacher diploma so i want to do the entrance in J.J. collage for ENTER,ADVANCE,AND DIPLOMA so please refr to us! thank you
16th April 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

ya i will have done ATD art teacher diploma so i want to do the entrance in J.J. collage for ENTER,ADVANCE,AND DIPLOMA so please refr to us! thank you
17th May 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of fine art n where the institutes of fine art
2nd June 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

date of fine arts entrance test in arts collage sector 10 (chd) and the question for prepared test ...plz tell me fast ????
6th October 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of bfa in bhu ? and what is the cource do we need to prepare for bfa enterence???
15th October 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

my sub studant name sunanda mare 12th art
16th October 2011, 12:24 AM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

There are many Diploma Courses Offered in almost all the categories of the
Technical Education as well as Non Technical Education. Various Exams are
conducted at college/university/state levels. Fees and others such aspects
varies in accordance to your choice,etc. You can refer the below given Links
for the same.

-> Primary Suggestion (Recommended)
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FINE ARTS
This is located in Uttar Pradesh. Its Provides a Wide range of courses in Fine Arts.
www.iifaindia.org

-> State Level Diploma Entrance Tests

CEEP - Andhra Pradesh
Link: CEEP Notification
DET - Orrisa

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?